Trenchless Pipe Bursting No Dig Sewer Replacement
Serving Los Angeles, CA and Surrounding Areas
Sewer Pipe Bursting and Pipe Splitting Services in LA
The hassle of cracked or dramaged pipes that are causing a real sewage mess or leaking is no good for anybody. If you’re experiencing this it’s definitely time to call Piper Plumbing and to consider our pipe bursting method which is a well-demonstrated method of trenchless sewer replacement. We offer pipe bursting in addition to sewer pipe lining to provide an alternative to digging up your property.
What is Sewer Pipe Bursting
Sewer pipe bursting is a “No Dig” technology that allows your pipes to be replaced without digging a trench in your yard and generally fairly hassle-free.
How Does Pipe Bursting Work?
- Sewer Inspection: We use our video camera which is a fiber-optic cable attached to a camera that we insert into your sewer pipe. Ultra-high-resolution images and video is presented in real-time so you can see exactly what’s going on and what the problems are. We then are able to determine the exact location and depth of your existing sewer line.
- Isolate Entry and Exit Points: We’ll find and dig two tiny entrance/exit points of which one is near the property line and the other near your home’s foundation. This is used to push sewer pipe to burst to replace the older pipe.
- Pipe Welding in Place With Heat: We’ll heat weld the new sewer line sections above ground so you don’t have to worry about them deteriorating underground again.
- Bursting Old Pipes by Pulling New Pipes Through: When we mechanically pull the new pipes through the old pipe bursts leaving with you a new system without having to dig an ugly trench in your yard.
Top Benefits of Pipe Bursting
- Absolutely minimal damage to your property whereas traditional replacement requires often digging a trench.
- Reduced risk of messing with sprinkler lines and general utilities typically found underground (Call Before You Dig)
- Enhanced flow rate with pipe replacement
- Lower labor costs because of no trench requirements