Pipe Repair and Pipe Replacement Services
In Sherman Oaks Serving Los Angeles, CA
Piper Plumbing professionals are the experts in pipe repair and pipe replacement services. Trusted throughout the southern California area, our plumbers are experienced with every variety of pipe complication. If you notice issues with your plumbing, it’s time to take action against your damaged pipes. Prolonged pipe impairment can wreak havoc on your entire home with problems such as mold, water damage and poor water quality. Piper Plumbing offers pipe repair services such as pipe relocation, frozen pipes and burst pipes.
What is Wrong with My Pipes?
If you notice something’s fishy with your plumbing, you may be suffering from one of the following problems:
- Cracked, broken or damaged pipes: This can happen during a foundation shift, a storm or a natural disaster, such as an earthquake. Damaged pipes can also be caused by plant or tree roots infiltrating the joints of your pipes.
- Sewer Line Belly: The organic conditions surrounding the pipe cause it to sink, creating a “valley” that collects waste and debris.
- Clogged Pipe: When unwelcome materials, such as grease and debris, make it into your pipes, they will restrict the natural water flow.
- Pipe Leaks: The joints that connect the pipes become disconnected or damaged and begin to leak.
- Poor Quality Pipes: Pipes made of old or substandard material have begun to corrode.
Symptoms of Damaged Pipes
When it comes to symptoms, damaged pipes are not very subtle. There are plenty of noticeable signs that you may have damaged pipes.
- Poor Water Pressure
- High Water Bill (Higher than Usual)
- Smelly Odors
- Strange Noises Near Your Water Main (Such as Clanging or Rumbling)
- Water Damage on your Walls or Ceilings